CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
71563194

71 year old ex father in law living with me. My parents own

Customer Question

71 year old ex father in law living with me. My parents own the home. He released himself against doctors advice from the hospital, I am not equipped to care for him. He has paid me rent for the month paid 4 days ago befire I calendar 911. He says he won't move till the end of the month. Do I have any options, i fear for my safety he sleep walks and has showed up naked at my bedroom doorway ,what if any forms should I have him sign to protect me and my parents?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 6 months ago.
Dear Customer,I am very sorry to learn of this situation. If you fear for your physical health or safety, you can file for a civil restraining order (https://www.azcourts.gov/domesticviolencelaw/Protective-Order-Forms).If you are in immediate danger, please call 9-1-1
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
What forms should I have him sign to protect me and my parents from slip and fall lawsuits and or evection notice etc? He just walked in exposing himself...is this enough to get the restraining order?
Dear Customer,Are you asking about having him sign an "indemnity agreement" with you?(There isn't a form for that)