Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Just trying to see if any of the faq will address any of my

Customer Question

just trying to see if any of the faq will address any of my concerns. Summer the kids are with father, but mom used to have bi-weekly weekend visitation during the summer--she says that during the last mediation summer of 2015 it was taken away, while he now lives close instead of far away, and that was why she gave him the whole summer. I was at the mediation, but do not remember this being talked about. The father is masterful at twisting things to benefit him, I don't have a copy of the mediation agreements---I am the maternal grandmother. I just wondered if this is covered in standard UT visitation law.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for using Just Answer. The Utah Code does have a minimum schedule for parent time where parties cannot agree to a schedule (in other words, they may have agreed to something different during mediation). I can certainly provide you with the relevant code for you. Are the children under the age of 5, or age 5+? The relevant code is different which is why I ask.