Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Are u practicing in az JA: No. I'm the Family Lawyer's

Customer Question

are u practicing in az
JA: No. I'm the Family Lawyer's Assistant.
Customer: i have an issue with a boyfriend roomate living in my home that i want to make leave
JA: The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: i dont think that is family law
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: i have an issue with a boyfriend roomate living in my home that i want to make leave
JA: Is there anything else the Family Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: no i dont think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: no kids or anything like that - i have been abusive in the past though but nothing reported. i am the woman
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 10 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You say your home, do you rent or own the home? If you rent, did he sign on the lease or is he listed on the lease?
How long has be been living there?
Any domestic violence involved?
Have you asked him to leave?