Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My son is an 18 year old that needed only 1 English course

Customer Question

My son is an 18 year old that needed only 1 English course at the beginning of the 2015-16 school year to graduate High School. It appears that he has not applied himself during the school year, and probably will not graduate. I have paid child support for some years, However I am wondering if that support will be mandated to continue for another school year should he continue to attend school. My Son turned 18 on Feb. 28 of this year. I live in Little Rock, AR.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 6 months ago.
Good morning Chuck,I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please. 1. Which state originally issued the child support order for your son?Doug
Expert:  LawTalk replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I won't be able to assist you if you are not able to provide the minimal information I sought clarification on. Please get back to me with this information at your earliest convenience.Doug