Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

How much will this cost if I have questions about eviction

Customer Question

how much will this cost if I have questions about eviction od my adult daughter and her children?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
The price agreed upon is between whatever you as customer and site agreed upon when you posted your question. The experts have nothing to do with pricing and if you have questions about that, please contact customer service at***@******.*** or(###) ###-####
Also, when you have sorted that out, please use REPLY and post the information about your situation and specific questions.