How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 27010
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Yes, I am not allowed to know my child's address, I will never

Customer Question

yes, I am not allowed to know my child's address, I will never see her, she is disowned in life, can I do it legally?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will provide you information in this regard.Why is this? Have you been restricted from visits for some reason?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The mom, asked the judge to hide her address from me, the child support was not based on my adgusted gross income, so I have been in contemt of court for 10 months, no $ to go 2 stats away and get parenting time, will not see the child again, so disown and let everyone move on with life.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am in AZ. the mom and child are in OR.
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately, you simply cannot disown your child if that is what you are asking. If not, please be more clear.Thank you If you want to have the support modified you can do that. Or if the Mom has someone who wants to adopt that can be requested. And on such an adoption she waives and back child support.