Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
10707909

Yes, I am not allowed to know my child's address, I will never

Customer Question

yes, I am not allowed to know my child's address, I will never see her, she is disowned in life, can I do it legally?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 10 months ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will provide you information in this regard.Why is this? Have you been restricted from visits for some reason?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The mom, asked the judge to hide her address from me, the child support was not based on my adgusted gross income, so I have been in contemt of court for 10 months, no $ to go 2 stats away and get parenting time, will not see the child again, so disown and let everyone move on with life.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am in AZ. the mom and child are in OR.
Unfortunately, you simply cannot disown your child if that is what you are asking. If not, please be more clear.Thank you If you want to have the support modified you can do that. Or if the Mom has someone who wants to adopt that can be requested. And on such an adoption she waives and back child support.