How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2120
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Looking to find out about a Waiver of Limitations form I just

Customer Question

Looking to find out about a Waiver of Limitations form I just received. I live in Washington State and owe back child support. My kids are 24 and 26. If I don't sign this form does it mean I don't have to make payments any longer?
JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Family Lawyer should know?
Customer: I don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.
Could you upload it so I cantake a look?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not sure how to UPLOAD. I do not want to do a subscription but willing to pay the $36 for this one answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I need to sign up for a subscription?
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.
In the chat feature you should be able to upload docs.

Related Family Law Questions