Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

My wife has been cheating on me now I am 57 and

Customer Question

my wife has been cheating on me for sometime now I am 57 and on disability I have the dress she wore with body fluids on the inside she is 35 and a teacher is this dress enough to take to court she have now moved in with her sister and they are on cocaine what step do I take where do I start?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Florida is a no fault divorce state so you don't have to prove adultery, thst she is using drugs, or anything else like that so I'm unsure what it is you mean by "enough to take her to court". Do you have kids you are planning to fight over? Also, are you planning on representing yourself?