Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Spouse support JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help

Customer Question

Spouse support
JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Family Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I was married for 10 years i got a divorce last year May but, how could his lawyer back date our marriage to 2009 so i couldnt get Spouse support
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Family Lawyer should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Steven K. replied 5 months ago.
What state is this in? And what do you mean by "backdate" the marriage?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ir was in the state of Ohio and what i mean by back date We were Marruecos 2002 intil 2012 10 years his attorney back dates the divorce paleta starting at 2002 intil 2010 i guess so i dont be able to receive Spouse support
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Excuse typos