Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I have been served with court order from Tahiti (French Colony)

Customer Question

I have been served with court order from Tahiti (French Colony) in French - which I can't read. My husband family (father) was from Tahiti. Now, my husband, his father and mother have all passed away. Their is one brother, but the papers have been served to me in my husband name (I think). The brother can't read the court order. I need someone to read the court order then tell me my rights as a US citizen here in San Jose, CA.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question. Can you please post the order here and I will translate it for you? Or you can scan and email it to***@******.*** and write ForCustomeras the subject line and I can then translate it.