How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11586
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

So, their no such thing as set aside?

Customer Question

So, their no such thing as set aside?
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 9 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please note that: (A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here; (B) Experts answer questions based on the honor system. When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and (C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Answer will follow in the pane below as per above parameters….
Expert:  Maverick replied 9 months ago.
Can you please give us more background information so we can better assist you? What State are you located in and asking about?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Florida, Broward County
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Are you an attorney in the state of Florida?
Expert:  Maverick replied 9 months ago.
No. But, I answer questions for JA customer in FL almost on a daily basis and have been doing so since about 2009. If you would like to continue, please provide some background facts about your case. If not, please click the "opt out" button on your end of the portal to release my lock on this question and it will be freed up for other experts to view.

Related Family Law Questions