Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I was discriminated against in my divorce and custody hearings

Customer Question

I was discriminated against in my divorce and custody hearings and I have prof that I had dessicions wrongly made against me. First the divorce judge got a 1 year restraining order keeping me away from my son based strickly on a he said she said testimony. My husband said I attacked him and I said he attacked me. I got the restraining order that kept me away from my son for 1 year. Later that year I got 2 police reports that stated that my husband displayed the same exact behavior that he did when he attacked to his new girlfriend. One of these incidents described the same way he attacked me word for word. Later than that I was supposed to have my joint custody reinstated based on the testimony of my doctor, according to the court order, my doctor gave an outstanding testimony on my behalf and the judge went against the court order and did not return my son. I have both a custody hearing and I would like a civil hearing against superior court. Furthermore, I recently had a visitor at my home, This visitor stated that he was recently fired as an smi monitor. he told me that the monitors have evidence a to help me against my case cause I am being monitored, Furthermore I need to go through the attorney generals to gather this evidence. My life and the safety of my son were stated to be at risk from this visitor. I need this checked up on,
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 7 months ago.
What is your question?