Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

State of California: I've filed using

Customer Question

For the state of California: I've filed for divorce using CompleteCase forms for the state of California. My husband was served. My husband has filed his response. Our forms FL 160 differ. And he has checked 'attorneys fees and costs to be paid by the petitioner" (me) even though we are not using lawyers and I've not checked it on my forms. How do we proceed now that FL160 differ? What do we do about the 'attorney's fees"? And what are my next steps as we have a "Self Represented Family Resolution Conference" with the Superior Court of CA? I thank you in advance for your time.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 7 months ago.
Good afternoon,I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that Premium Service and I'll process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.Thanks in advance,Doug
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
can you email the response and then we can talk? also I tried clicking the checkbox and accept and nothing happens
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
are you licensed in CA?
Expert:  LawTalk replied 7 months ago.
I am a CA licensed attorney, yes, I will offer the call again, and if it still does not work, then you need to call customer service and they can assist you in getting the call set up. You can contact customer service at(###) ###-####Doug
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
our credit card is pending $36
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
why two charges?
Expert:  LawTalk replied 7 months ago.
Good afternoon, I presume that the pending charge is because you have posted 2 separate questions. If you need assistance with billing questions, you can contact customer service at(###) ###-#### I do not work for JustAnswer. I am a user of the site like yourself. Again, in order for me to call you you will need to accept the call offer. Doug
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
can we try this without the phone call?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
speaking to customer service...they said to ask for the answer via email since we've paid for the email service
Expert:  LawTalk replied 7 months ago.
I took the question only because you asked for a call. If you don;lt want a call I will be happy to opt out.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
ok
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
i apologize for the inconvenience. this is my first attempt at using the site. thanks for your patience
Expert:  LawTalk replied 7 months ago.
Not a problem. Would you prefer that I opt out?