How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11595
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My granddaughter has

Customer Question

my granddaughter has CP, is maintain wt. the CPS got called by someone. and reported she was not gaining wt. they came today to remove her. but did not have a warrant.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.
I do not understand your post. Kindly provide additional information. What is your question?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Just cancel. We have a lawyer now.

Related Family Law Questions