Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Had to get off work because of wife medical issues....

Customer Question

Had to get laid off work because of wife medical issues.... Have documents of wife who had received s.s.d.i. And now going for 300k private disability insurance . Wife Rehab last year. Found out more garbage and wife new took restraining order out .... Judge had me having contact ect ...... So wife had me come pick up mail invited me in and told me mail in bedroom went called police told broke in now she has filed divorce has ect....... I have email with her explaining husband had to get laid off from work to take care of me " courts have me alcohol test but a addict not clean for year that can't take care of herself has custody of 9 and 4yeat old???? Plus my daughter who is 16.5 from another has been living with us and I have custody has also in house. I told the department family services yesterday and they said it is hearsay .. Wife dad Money and using in my opinion the domestic violence to the fullest and filed for divorce so the courts will think I am unfit and ect...... She has taken all monies and I am collecting unemployment and now she wants support alimony ect knowing she has an advocate
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Still Massachusetts
Expert:  ANDREA, replied 6 months ago.
Hi, and Welcome to JustAnswer, My name is ***** ***** I would be glad to Answer your question. I have read your facts, but did not see a question there. Please tell me the question you would like me to Answer, Thank you, ANDREA