Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I go to family court tomorrow an I have never dealt with my

Customer Question

I go to family court tomorrow an I have never dealt with my daughter's dad always his wife my daughter has a therapist I feel my daughter has been brainwash muniplated I know I'm not on any of the medical school records he even held my daughter from seeing me 8 months cause o was unable to go take a drug he paid for my older daughter was get 2 teeth pulled out she's only 8yrs old and misses her sister very much what can I expect to happen tomorrow
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me what is the hearing tomorrow ABOUT? What is being contested? And is this the TRIAL hearing, or something else? This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Expert:  Ely replied 5 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!