How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11596
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a certified copy of an Order in a probate case. Please

Customer Question

I need a certified copy of an Order in a probate case. Please reply as to whether you can go to Orange County Courthouse to obtain a copy in 2016-CP-216entered on 4/1/16. Walter Stedeford Jacksonville FBN 77446
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  ANDREA, replied 9 months ago.
Hi, and welcome to JustAnswer, My name is ***** ***** I am an Attorney. I will be glad to Answer your question and the only thing I ask of you is that you leave a positive rating. This will not cost you anything additional, and it is the only way that JustAnswer will give me credit for assisting you. Let me see what I can find out for you, ANDREA
Expert:  ANDREA, replied 9 months ago.
Is the case in Orange County, California or Orange County, Florida ? ANDREA

Related Family Law Questions