Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I need a certified copy of an Order in a probate case. Please

Customer Question

I need a certified copy of an Order in a probate case. Please reply as to whether you can go to Orange County Courthouse to obtain a copy in 2016-CP-216entered on 4/1/16. Walter Stedeford Jacksonville FBN 77446
Category: Family Law
Expert:  ANDREA, replied 9 months ago.
Hi, and welcome to JustAnswer, My name is ***** ***** I am an Attorney. I will be glad to Answer your question and the only thing I ask of you is that you leave a positive rating. This will not cost you anything additional, and it is the only way that JustAnswer will give me credit for assisting you. Let me see what I can find out for you, ANDREA
Expert:  ANDREA, replied 9 months ago.
Is the case in Orange County, California or Orange County, Florida ? ANDREA