Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I need TROs immediateky and to file JA: OK. The

Customer Question

I need TROs immediateky and to file for divorce
JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No, I need one today
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Family Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I need to file for divorce in Harris County and I need temporary injunctions from my ex wife contacting my employment and associates
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Family Lawyer should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or