How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 114802
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughter has drug tested compiled with everything

Customer Question

My daughter has drug tested for 2yrs compiled with everything they asked ., .She has also had 4 case workers . Oh and her tests all were clean . Each time she gets a new worker her vists get set back 4 to 6 weeks and her children are stressed once again . Now they want a hair test before she can get them back and since they will be living in my home they also want me to take one too. We went to take the tests ,I had my purse stolen one month ago and had no picture ID I have to send for my birth certificate and that takes 4 to8 weeks to receive .we were told to hurry and go to cps so they could take my pic we did , and when we got there we were told the lady just left they said come before 3 o'clock and we did . INow she has anew worker again her vists have stopped and her case closed for supervised . it has been another 4 weeks since she seen her children and she is beside her self and they need her and she needs them the children want to come home and are very very stressed please help.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
These child protection social workers are the most incompetent and negligent and biased individuals you will ever meet. They are doing this because they have no clue what to do and have a personal bias that they do not want to return the children.
So your daughter's option, because it is the only thing these incompetent group of individuals understand, is getting a local attorney (legal aid or a pro bono attorney through the state bar if you cannot afford one) and file a petition for reunification in court and present the evidence of her compliance and also that every change in social worker has caused unjustified delays and there has been no cause for such delay. Your daughter needs to take this into court, because these social workers are good at only one thing, playing games and it really does not have anything to do with protecting children, it just has to do with the personal bias of the social worker and filing a petition for reunification in the court is the only way to defeat them.