FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
Experience:  9 + years of handling Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Child Support cases

Well we found out from the man her daughter is seeing that

Customer Question

Well we found out from the man her daughter is seeing that his lawyer is filing a default motion even though my wife was never served. They are saying she was served by "publication" what should we do
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 5 months ago.
At that point a motion could be filed to vacate the default. In the body of the motion it can be explained that she was never served, was not avoiding service and no good faith effort was made to try and serve her and that the default be vacated and she be allowed to file a responsive pleading.
I just wanted to follow up and see if there is anything else I could answer or clarify
Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.