Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Can I get visitation if only to see my boys. My wife

Customer Question

Can I get visitation if only for 30min to see my boys. My wife had a order of protection against me and it has been 3 weeks and now its being moved to a different county which is another week please
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please tell me: 1) Are there custody orders in place aside from the restraining order?2) If there are custody orders, then do you have visitation under them? This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.