Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Lawyer
Experience:  18 years of litigation experience.

Have women in cayman island with problems getting her money

Customer Question

have women in cayman island with problems getting her money out of a bank in grand cayman island. she has inheirted this money of millions and is having problems with bank and getting this money. we need help
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 5 months ago.
Hello, You have met yourself a romance scammer. This is a scam we hear all the time, and I already know without you telling me that your so-called friend is an online romance that you have never met in person in your life. But she says she loves you and will be willing to share her millions with you. Frequently, the so-called heiress also claims that her inheritance is contingent on her finding the right man to marry. And then, suddenly, though you've never met her in your life and have no idea if she is real or not, tag, you're it. You're told that you're the right man and that it's your job to receive her inheritance so that you and she can live happily and wealthily ever after. She may even tell you that she has put the money into your name and send you so-called high court orders to that effect. The scam often comes complete with phony documents that are not remotely legal, with phony barristers and phony bankders and customs agents. All of this is nonsense, and all you really have are a team of scammers working hard to find ways to convince you that you're obligated to wire money to the Caymans to help get her inheritance. And more money. And more money. And more money. All to get an inheritance that doesn't really exist to woo a woman who doesn't really exist either. What can you do for her except to keep sending her money? Why would a real heiress need your money if she had millions? Every lawyer in town would line up to assist her on a contingency basis for a piece of that estate after it was resolved. Cease all contact with her. Send no money. Report the fraud online to the FBI at their Internet Crime Complaint Center at
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 5 months ago.
If you're not convinced I'm correct, feel free to reply with some more information about her and/or to upload any photos of her or documents she's sent you when you reply to this question thread