Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

Same topic...My question also relates to support relating to

Customer Question

Same topic...My question also relates to support relating to a different case. In this case the mother filed for child support after the birth of the child but, then leaves the state with the child and also without notifying the NCP of where she is residing with the child. As NCP I have tried to contact the CP but, was unsuccessful in locating her. Is there anything I can file with the court to have this case dismissed or closed because since the child no longer lives in the state and I have no idea where she is at this point. I want to know how can I get this case lifted?
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Also there was no custody agreement with the court the mother just fled the state and I have no idea where she is with the child as I have had no communication with her the CP.
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 11 months ago.
Does the state agency that administers the child support have any address?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No she moved and didn't notify anyone not the,NCP the father. So we have nothing.
You can file a motion to terminate support as there is no possible way to contact her.