Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have a ?? about visition

Customer Question

I have a ?? about visition
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
how should i put visition for the two different kids. i have things in mind plus things happen over a day thgat i would like to say
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question about the visitation? Can you explain a bit more the circumstances regarding your question?
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 7 months ago.
Hello there! I saw that you requested me - I had an emergency situation this morning and wasn't available but I'd be happy to help you if you still need help (either on here or by phone, whichever you prefer).