How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11364
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im a local dentist with twin daughters (12.5 years old)

Customer Question

Im a local dentist with twin daughters (12.5 years old) equal custody, and a few years ago my ex-wife had me removed as their dentist citing no reason, no negligence, no claim as to why whatsoever, purely vindictive, it broke my heart and my girls were greatly troubled by it.Now, 3 years later, the children are really wanting me to be their dentist again, do they have a legal right and position in this, what can be done to reverse this decision? We do have a parenting coordinator but haven't used him in years. would like to know what can be done about this and with the least emotional damage to the children. thanks, Trent
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Roger replied 5 months ago.
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist. Is there a court order in place that states you don't have the right to be your children's' dentist?