Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Am I able to have you review a document that I'm having drafted by a m

Customer Question

Am I able to have you review a document that I'm having drafted by a mediator on my modification of child support in Florida?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I can take a look. However, note that I can (1) only provide some feed back and (2) cannot modify the draft for you, i.e. provide specific verbiage. If this is acceptable, please upload the document and tell me what kind of questions you have about it and/or if you simply need someone to take a look at it to make sure no red flags "pop up." This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Turns out I don't need to. Thank you for your time.
Expert:  Ely replied 5 months ago.
That is no problem. I will let customer service know to close this question. All the best.