Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My wife and I have only been married 2 years and living together

Customer Question

my wife and I have only been married 2 years and living together for 4 she had the house when we got married but I have been helping with the notes for 4 years can I be booted out the house with nothing? We live in Houston, Texas
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I am sorry to hear about your situation. What do you mean "can you be booted out?" Has she filed for divorce? Has she filed for restraining order? Or neither? What has happened, if anything? This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.