How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Steven K. Your Own Question
Steven  K.
Steven K., Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2363
Experience:  I have practiced family law since 1996, focusing on child custody and domestic violence
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Steven K. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need an mutual child support agreement letter, stating that

Customer Question

I need an mutual child support agreement letter, stating that Brandon Wayne Stout will pay me Kayla Donnell Barrow 1,000 dollars a month in child support for Arya LaNelle Stout, and Righteous Trae Hill. This will be a notarized agreement.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Steven K. replied 1 year ago.
You can certainly make such an agreement and have it notarized, but it will not be enforceable in any court unless you file it in an approrpiate court case and get the agreement signed by a judge. Is there any reason you do not wish to get a court order?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need it to reassure the person I am going to be rentin a house from that I do get this extra income.
Expert:  Steven K. replied 1 year ago.
Oh, ok. Then it's just a matter of writing up the agreement and going to a notary and having the notary notarize each of your signatures. Are you sure the landlord will accept this proof since it is not legally binding?