Steven  K.
Steven K., Family Law Attorney
Experience:  I have practiced family law since 1996, focusing on child custody and domestic violence

I need an mutual child support agreement letter, stating that

Customer Question

I need an mutual child support agreement letter, stating that Brandon Wayne Stout will pay me Kayla Donnell Barrow 1,000 dollars a month in child support for Arya LaNelle Stout, and Righteous Trae Hill. This will be a notarized agreement.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Steven K. replied 5 months ago.
You can certainly make such an agreement and have it notarized, but it will not be enforceable in any court unless you file it in an approrpiate court case and get the agreement signed by a judge. Is there any reason you do not wish to get a court order?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I need it to reassure the person I am going to be rentin a house from that I do get this extra income.
Oh, ok. Then it's just a matter of writing up the agreement and going to a notary and having the notary notarize each of your signatures. Are you sure the landlord will accept this proof since it is not legally binding?