Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have a divorce agreement which has been in effect

Customer Question

I have a divorce agreement which has been in effect for many years. It includes an alimony payment equivalent to his military retirement. I do not see his retirement check but for the last ten years I have not had an increase Now he has begun skipping payments because he made some very bad investments and is having financial difficulties. He lives in West Virginia. I live in South Carolina. The divorce was granted in Maryland and i have a certified copy of the decree. I need a West Virginia lawyer to represent me in this case.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 7 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpAlso, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen. I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?