Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

My soon to be ex husband were in a verbal arguement that escalated

Customer Question

My soon to be ex husband were in a verbal arguement that escalated into a physical altercation in front of my 2 daughters, now cps is involved and telling me that they arent sure if they are going to remove my children, they also informed me that i have to go to court this morning at 9.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 5 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpAlso, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen. I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?