Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I have moved 9still in Texas) do I need to complete all new

Customer Question

I have moved 9still in Texas) do I need to complete all new legal papers? ie doctor right to live etc? Alsoi do not have an attorney in Arlington, Tx. 76016?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  originallawyer replied 5 months ago.
Are you asking if you need a new custody agreement because you've moved? If not, what document are you concerned about?
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 5 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I welcome you to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. The question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Greetings I am a different attorney on the site. I am in Texas. I am unsure as well as to what you are asking. I assume you were divorced in a different state. If so did that order forbid you from moving out of state? Does the father still live in the state where the divorce was granted? Feel free to provide me some background and then ask me a specific legal question. Ron