How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Swartz Your Own Question
Thomas Swartz
Thomas Swartz, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 3004
Experience:  Twenty one years experience as a lawyer in New York and New Jersey. Former Appellate Law Clerk.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Thomas Swartz is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The high school coach is playing his son over mine. My son

Customer Question

the high school coach is playing his son over mine. My son is better. Any remedy for this. We live in north carolina
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Thomas Swartz replied 5 months ago.
Hello kenneth,There is no real legal remedy for this. The playing time of student athletes is generally a matter left up to the discretion of the coach. However, I would take up the matter with the school principal, and inquire if the school has any written policy about the playing time of athletes. If there is a written policy, there may be a way to enforce that policy favorably to your son. And if the coach has been unfair to your son and other athletes giving a preference to his son, I'm sure the principal will want to correct the situation with the coach.Thomas

Related Family Law Questions