Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.

I am in Ohio. My daughter and I have not been getting along.

Customer Question

I am in Ohio. My daughter and I have not been getting along. She often runs awau to her fathers house. My daughter has been staying with her father for 2 months. My ex husband has filed for reallocation of parental rights.
Should I obtain a lawyer or fight on my own. He does not have an attorney.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Can you request a court appointed attorney if you think you qualify for domestic court issues?
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 months ago.
If you are not comfortable with navigating the Court system, you can hire an Attorney to represent you. If you are not able to afford an Attorney, you can ask for a Court appointed Attorney. Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.