Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  associate attorney
84496330

I am being reatrained by someone in my life stating I stalk

Customer Question

I am being reatrained by someone in my life stating I stalk her and harrass her but I was the one that she beat, bite, runnover by her BMW on my foot. The sherriff came and Im not home. When I called sherriff he state I can pick it up at the sherriff dept
What should I do
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship. If someone has filed a restraining order against you then you need to respond to that and show up to the hearing. See link for more info: http://www.courts.ca.gov/1260.htmHere is how to respond to a restraining order: http://riverside.courts.ca.gov/selfhelp/flpackets/dvanswertotro.pdfYou need to retain an attorney to defend you in this case if you are concerned. This attorney can shed light on the process for you. So 1) respond 2) attend hearing 3) follow the order 4) retain an attorney before #1 if you can afford one. Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 to choose from. This extra step will cost you nothing extra and will ensure that I will be compensated for my time by the site.
Just checking back in, do you have any further questions?