Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

My ex boyfriend is trying to keep my baby girl,based on outrageus

Customer Question

My ex boyfriend is trying to keep my baby girl,based on outrageus lies told to him by a vindictive negbour
JA: The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: It just happened
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: He's accusing me and my whole family od doing herion. based on a crazy accusation by a very vindictive acctiance
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Family Lawyer should know?
Customer: He is not the father on the birth certificate and he is a controlling person
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 months ago.
What is your specific question?