Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

I need to find out my decreased husbands hidden bank accounts

Customer Question

I need to find out my decreased husbands hidden bank accounts how can I do this
JA: The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: yes my union lawyer he took me to get a pvt eye to get the information but money is tight right now
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: to get a pvt eye and find a lawyer that deals with this
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Family Lawyer should know?
Customer: I think my young son did a join account with my husband so he would get all his money
JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Roger replied 7 months ago.
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist. The simplest thing would be to watch the mail and his email and for bank statements........that may take a few months, but if he had bank accounts, he'll be getting statements monthly or quarterly.
Expert:  Roger replied 7 months ago.
You can also obtain a credit report / do a background check on him to see whether any accounts appear there as well.
Expert:  Roger replied 7 months ago.
If you open his estate and get appointed as the estate representative/executrix or administratrix, you can access anything he had.
Expert:  Roger replied 7 months ago.
Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Also, please take time to positively rate our conversation so I may receive credit for assisting. Thanks again!
Expert:  Roger replied 7 months ago.