Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

My kids were taking bc my farther in law knows a dcfs judge

Customer Question

my kids were taking bc my farther in law knows a dcfs judge and is trying to hurt our family we submitted to drug tyest 6 weeks later no results hired a lawyer not helpinghow long does test result take who gives you results what to do are family is broken apart on allagations why would someone detain children on this how long does wic 301 take
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 7 months ago.
my kids were taking bc my farther in law knows a dcfs judge and is trying to hurt our family we submitted to drug tyest 6 weeks later no results hired a lawyer not helpinghow long does test result take who gives you results Response 1: Depending on the lab, the drug test result can come back within 48 hours and you would be informed of the result of the test. what to do are family is broken apart on allagations why would someone detain children on this how long does wic 301 take Response 2: Generally six months, but the time can be extended. Unfortunately, you have to wait until the investigation is completed, or you go to Court and file Motion for your children to be returned to you because you did not do anything that would put your children in harm's way. Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.