Steven  K.
Steven K., Family Law Attorney
Experience:  I have practiced family law since 1996, focusing on child custody and domestic violence
44472555

What is the legal language visits, child

Customer Question

,What is the legal language for supervised visits, for a child plan for the court? Spouse has been abusive & jail time for drinking. I will allow visitation but not wthout supervision or proof he is seeking help. Spouse will comply. How do I word this to submit to the court when filing?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Steven K. replied 7 months ago.
There is no one way, but a common wording is, "Father shall have only supervised visitation with the minor child(ren.) Supervision shall be done by (either name of lay supervisor or of professional supervision agency.) Father shall have the right to supervised visits up to ______ hours per week (or specify the exact times if it is a lay supervisor." Does this work for you?