Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My children were removed and I feel my rights have been

Customer Question

My children were removed and I feel my rights have been violated. The backstory is very long, please contact me by phone if we can schedule enough time to explain. I need help fast, my baby boys need me.(###) ###-#### ***** am currently doing an abundance of research an all angles to be informed about everything on all sides.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 12 months ago.

Good afternoon Amanda,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that Premium Service and I'll process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Doug

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
My card declined, I'm so sorry. Can you please call me at *** *** ****?
Expert:  LawTalk replied 12 months ago.

I cannot call you until you accept the call offer I made. If you have a problem with your card it may just be a technical issue and customer service can likley help you and arrange for me to call you.

You can contact customer service at(###) ###-####

Doug

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
ok I am calling now
Expert:  LawTalk replied 12 months ago.

Great

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I will be contacting you again when I can get more money on my card. I hope this is not a scam. Please stay in touch. in the meantime I will be continuing me research.
thank you,Amanda
Expert:  LawTalk replied 12 months ago.

This is not a scam. I help people like yourself understand the law every day, and have been doing so here for more than 7 years.