Lucy, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with experience in family law.

How to get out of a marriage you have been a victum of cause

Customer Question

how to get out of a marriage you have been a victum of cause have supisions of being a child pediaphile. when started dating 4 years after the situation me and her only 1 year apart he has 14 yrs over me and 15 years over her and she was 12yrs he was 27 yrs and her step-dad him and i have been together for 12yrs 8yrs of them married with kids but i have my reasons why i feel to be a victum of a pedifile
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

First and foremost, if you believe your spouse has harmed your kids, you should call the police and file a report.

The no-fault grounds for divorce in South Carolina is that the parties have lived separate and apart for one year and do not have any intention of reconciling. You do not need to file for LEGAL separation to do that. The only requirement is that you and your spouse establish separate residences. You can take your children and move out to start the one year period. Then in a year, you can file for divorce.

It's important that you are 100% satisfied with my courtesy and professionalism. Thank you.