Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC
92304199

I married a man incarcerated in Montana State Prison . Been

Customer Question

I married a man incarcerated in Montana State Prison . Been married since January 30, 2014. I just received a letter from him stating he "used" me to get early parole. Now he says "Good=bye". Can I get an annulment?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 10 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Experts on this site receive credit for assisting you when you click the rating (the stars) so please submit a rating prior to logging off. You aren't charged anything extra by submitting a rating.I'm sorry this happened to you... it's just really terrible. But if there's a silver lining at all it's that Y​ES you are eligible for annulment on the basis of FRAUD. I'm not sure if this guy is still incarcerated, but if he is, I'd encourage you to contact the parole board. If not, I encourage you to try to put this person out of your head just as soon as your annulment (or divorce, if that's how you end up proceeding) goes through. I hope that helps..Please let me know if you have any questions or you need me to clarify anything. I'd be happy to do so.
I wanted to check in with you to make sure you had all of the information you wanted to obtain when you posted your question. Please let me know if you DO have all of the information you need; please also let me know if you have any questions or need additional clarification about anything.