Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

Can cps take my child if my husband is a sex offender and

Customer Question

Can cps take my child if my husband is a sex offender and the baby is his blood child
JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No do i need one
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Family Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I and my husband are homeless and we live in a rv and I am 6 months pregnant and my husband is a sex offender
JA: Is there anything else the Family Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Not thatvi know of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 7 months ago.
Unfortunately they can if he has a sex offender conviction on his record. It would be advisable to get an attorney asap.