Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

How long do i have to get an annulment? i live in stl and my

Customer Question

how long do i have to get an annulment? i live in stl and my husband lives in CT
JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: NO
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Family Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I just got married in Jan 2016 had sex with husband and he gave me a disease . i live in Stl but got married in CT
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Family Lawyer should know?
Customer: We live in different states
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LegalGems replied 6 months ago.
Where did the marriage occur? And have both parties been residents of their respective state for over 6 months?