Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My ex husband sent me a copy of a letter he recieved about

Customer Question

My ex husband sent me a copy of a letter he recieved about prepais child support. He lost his job last year and hasnt paid child support for our children. So im just tryin to figure out what the letter means.
JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: The lawyer I had is no longer in family law, his last paycheck was dec2 and that is the last payment i recieved last year.
JA: Is there anything else the Family Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: No i just wanted to know if that means my children will not be receiving support for this year.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LegalGems replied 7 months ago.
Who was the letter from, and what did it state, in summary?