Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

The divorce decree states that I will get the house. My ex

Customer Question

The divorce decree states that I will get the house. My ex kept the mortgage and I used the child support for the monthly payments now he wants to sell t house and kicks me out. He is on the title
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 10 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question..If the divorce decree said you get the house, did ex ever sign the deed over to you?.If not, why not?.How did he kick you out if the divorce decree states you are to get ownership of the house?..thanksBarrister