FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
Experience:  9 + years of handling Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Child Support cases

We have a family court date tomorrow of custody

Customer Question

We have a family court date tomorrow for violation of custody . We are 50/50 legal and physical for 7,years old boy
My wife is cheating on me with other person , which I am concern that at her time is going to hurt the morality of our son
Should I tell the court about that cheating behavior ??
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 6 months ago.
I certainly understand the situation and your concern. Yes, you can. In a situation like this, the judge will often rule that when the child is in her custody that she not allowed to have any boyfriend or partner around and this person can not spend the night. Essentially, anyone she is merely seeing or dating can not be around when she has her time with your son.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I thought that we will talk in the phone . Is
Is it defamation to her if I mention that in public records . I was keeping that as a secret for 7?years. That includes pornography conducted on my son iPad and pictures with her boyfriend . Also she goes and spend the night with very outgoing lady .
I have no experience at all this this kind of language and I am afraid that I am not going to present my self well in front of the judge and I am very shy person
Her lawyer is very unprofessional
He is blocking me from hiring a lawyer for my self in order to attack me alone in front of the judge . How I can ask the judge also about this particular point ??
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My phone #(###) ###-####
You can make a phone call request and myself or another expert can accept it and call you
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Is the phone call is included in the previous credit card charge ?
No. A phone call is extra if you request it
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
As regards ***** ***** questions :
- can I speak to the judge in the chamber , not to be a bubonic records as regards ***** ***** pornograph ?- how I can present to the judge about the unprofessional illegal behavior of her lawyer , I tried four different lawyer and all of them are afraid of his behavior
No the judge will speak only in open court and you can not have ex parte communications. As far as her attorney you can file a complaint with the bad and tell the judge what the attorney is doing as well.
Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.