AttyHeather
AttyHeather, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with 15 years experience
93913325

Nephew has Court appearance in Juvenile Court. Ran away, refused

Customer Question

Nephew has Court appearance in Juvenile Court. Ran away, refused police his name, lied and received Court Date. Child suffers mental disorders Father refuses to recognize. Some days he is able to learn, but the breadth of his little life is in discipline mode. Very strict old-fashioned Father of 22 children. I fear my Nephew is in danger of incarceration due to Father's anger ... no longer about child, but about Father being able to control. Nephew is mixed black/white. Father married over and over and again next week. Told me he wants my nephew in jail because Father so angry.
Re: Alliver ***** *****-Thomas
DOB: June 14, 2002 (Rome, Georgia)
Father: ***** *****
Please help me find my nephew an advocate. He will run away again as he has suffered due to his inability to focus and learn at the normal rate.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 7 months ago.
My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney and would like to assist you with your request to find an advocate for your nephew. I have tried to research lawyers in the Las Vegas area that have experience with juvenile defense and youth matters. You might try the following:Robert Langford(702)(###) ###-####South 8th StreetLas Vegas, NV 89101http://www.robertlangford.com/Criminal-Defense-Attorney-Contact-Location.html Another option: Benjamin Nadig324 S. 3rd St., Suite 200 Las Vegas, NV 89101 Phone:(###) ###-####http://www.benjaminnadig.com/Criminal-Defense/Juvenile-Defense.shtml Based on the information they have displayed, it appears that both of these attorneys are aggressive advocates in the area of law at issue in this situation.If I have been of assistance, please let me know and provide me with a positive rating.Best,Heather S, Attorney