Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Natassha. Regarding an ordinance charge. JA: Thanks. Can

Customer Question

Natassha. Regarding an ordinance charge.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Sure. It wasn't explained to me that anever ordinance charge remains on a record for 2 years until it can be expunged. I attended court today to request that charges filed in my behalf without my knowledge be dismissed against the devenwant There were 2 charges. One was dismissed another minimized to an ordinance to which the defendant plead guilty Is there any way to still have the ordinance dismissed or sealed? I misunderstood that this goes on record or else I would have persisted
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Family Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.
I am sorry, but I do not understand your post. Kindly review, edit, properly identify the issues and the parties, and resubmit. Thank you for your cooperation,