Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Divorce what do I do to get a fair settlement

Customer Question

Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. This depends. Please tell me a little more about the situation, the assets, and what you hope to achieve. This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.