Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

What are legal tactics I can use to get cps out of my life.

Customer Question

Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 10 months ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.Can you please give me some brief details on why they are in your life?Thank you.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have done all they ask and asked if she would be out of the picture soon. Originally it was mid may was our closing goal now she is saying 90-120 more days.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
My husband is away for military and now they want to pull his command in all of a sudden I fear they will mess up his career
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
My house isn't perfect but I try my best to keep it free from hazards
Hi Melissa​Thank you for your follow up. However, I need to Opt Out of this question and another professional will assist you. Your deposit will remain on account. Do not respond here at this time as it may cause a delay in another picking it up.Thanks and I apologize for any inconvenience.
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 10 months ago.
Ray here a new expert. Having been on the other side I can tell you the easiest way is to move, the further the better.Not sure if that is an option but they close their case and rarely make a referral here.
You might want to consider relocating if you have relatives elsewhere.Your alternative is too hang in there and keep doing the best you can.They have right to keep case open.You have right to keep doing the best you can here.Maybe relative can come for a visit and help you with cleaning a bit.I understand they are picking on you here. These are the options I can see.If you cannot relocate how about a long trip back to see mom or other relatives.